Hot & New Survival Prepper Gear
Orders Processed & Shipped As Fast As possible from the US.
Our Team has Decades of Bushcraft, Military & Survival Experience and we're here to share and guide you
We Review & Test Survival Gear Daily
Natural disasters and their occurrences are never known to anyone prior to the event. But, people must know about the threat in areas that are more prone to natural disasters. People also need to take personal responsibility for their own safety. Knowledge and planning is the key to survival in any emergency. Bug-out-bags, survival food supply, quality water filter, and basic survival gear are just part of not becoming a victim.
It is best to make your own disaster kit / emergency kit that you can make to meet your biggest area threats. You would never need a life vest if living high in the mountains. So, designing an emergency kit for your needs is very important. Many things always remain the same like your survival food supply. You can use Mountain House freeze dried food, MRE’s, Survival Cave freeze dried food, Wise freeze dried foods or any other long term storage foods. The key is planning and having your food supply before the emergency. Once something happens, the stores empty within hours. Preparing your emergency kit& survival food kits can actually save you and your family from even the worst disaster.
It is really important to know what all you actually need to prepare yourself and your family for an emergency. The first and foremost thing is the first aid kit. It is really important to store your firstaid supplies in a sturdy box or nylon case. But the point to remember is that, the case should be easy to carry and water proof. It is better to keep all the important medicines in your case and also make sure they are not expired.
An eye-opener is that the survival kit for home is totally different from the survival kit for your office. So, when it is about home, you should keep things likeax, nails, hammer, screwdriver, rope for towing or rescue, plastic sheeting and tape, sturdy shoes, candles, knife, tent, blankets, survival food and water, cash, and basic survival gear.
Though many items are same for making the emergency office kit, this emergency kit should be more like a 72-Hour survival kit. It is designed to provide for you to allow you to seek safer places or go home on foot if need be. This bug-out-bag will also need to be easy to carry and light weight.
Survival Warehouse offers everything you will need to prepare your survival kit or an emergency kit. We offer a full line of survival gear, survival food, and anything else you could need. We offer everyday low pricing, free shipping on orders of $50. or more. We never charge you sales tax saving you an additional average of 6%.
Some of the most needed and most purchased products are as follows:
• MRE (meals ready to eat): Usually, these ready to eat meals were introduced at the time of revolutionary wars. But later on, these ready to eat meals have now become more popular among the Preppers. MRE meals have a shelf life of 7 years.
• Survival Kit: We offer a wide range of survival kits from something so small and basic you can carry it in your pocket. To complete survival kits with up to a one year survival food supply. Basic survival gear and emergency essentials that are required for any emergency. These kitsare comprised of survival gear that can be useful in an earthquake, hurricane, snow storm, or any emergency or disaster. Some of the more basic survival kit we offer are:
1. 72 hour survival kit
2. survival kit for car
3. 72-hour Bug-out-Bags
• Backpacking Food: We also provide freeze dried food in single serving foil pouches that can be used when you are hiking, camping and backpacking, etc. These freeze dried meals have a 20 year shelf life and only require water and 10 minutes to eat.
• Long term Food Storage: Mountain House freeze dried long term food that has a shelf life of around 30 years if stored in a cool dark place. Survival Cave offers pre-cooked canned meats for the best tasting survival food on the market today. Wise Foods offers freeze dried food at a lower price point. Wise freeze dried food is about 25% less than Mountain House freeze dried food. But, I personally store Mountain House foods due to the great taste. Along with long term food storage you should have some survival camping gear, emergency essentials, disaster preparedness food and energy bars.The best advantage of long term food storage is that you can get these foods in bigger units an at more affordable prices.
• Water Storage: In hard situations, water is the most required thing necessary for life. We offer wide range of Katadyn water filters and water storage containers so it’s easy for you to store water. Katadyn water filters are the very best and assure high quality and long term service.
• Security and Defense: Usually, in conditions bad people can make things worse. You should always have Mace pepper spray for each member of your group at the very least. A quality handgun is also nice for defense and hunting.
Survival Warehouse has always tried to give our clients the best products at the best prices. We have been in the business since 1993.